[Equest-users] Define a zone as open to below

Udana Ratnayake udanasr at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 21:02:20 PST 2010

I'm in need of placing a day light sensor to sense day light coming from the
skylights and control light level of the ground floor accordingly. even
though i make the first floor open to below the sensor doesn't seem to take
skylights in to account. is there anyway to sense the light coming from
skylights to control the lighting level with a sensor that is placed in the
floor below?

Thanx & Best Regards,
Udana.

--