[Equest-users] Modeling below grade

Brad L. Huff BradH at BVHis.com
Tue Nov 2 06:27:30 PDT 2010

Daka,

You will need to make a separate shell for the below grade levels. You can do this in the design development wizard. When creating the below grade shell, you will be able to import another .dwg file for the layout. The above grade and below grade levels may be aligned with their respective coordinates.
Brad Huff, E.I.T., Mechanical Engineer I BVH Integrated Services I 860.286.9171 tel I 860.242.0236 fax I 50 Griffin Road South, Bloomfield CT 06002 I www.bvhis.com<blocked::www.bvhis.com>

________________________________
From: equest-users-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org [mailto:equest-users-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org] On Behalf Of Grammy
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2010 9:13 AM
To: aida darghouth asli
Cc: Equest-users
Subject: Re: [Equest-users] Modeling below grade

I am not clearly what is exactly your problem,.

And if you pay, I can answer your question AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 8:06 PM, aida darghouth asli <darghouthasli.aida at gmail.com<mailto:darghouthasli.aida at gmail.com>> wrote:
Dear all,
I am trying to model a building with 4 floors and 2 basements with eQUEST. I succeffuly imported the .dwg file and modeled the above grade part but i have aproblem with the below grade since it doesnt have the same shape as the ground floor.
Please provide me with your advice as soon as possible.
Thank you
DAKA