[Equest-users] Chiller Curves (oh boy!)

Nick Caton ncaton at smithboucher.com
Wed Nov 3 09:10:37 PDT 2010

Hey Carol =),

My guts are all over the place on this issue (well that sounds
morbid...), but it would appear by the existence of the DESIGN-PLR
variable (for centrifugal chillers only), eQuest/DOE2 wants to scale
these normalized curves to that 120% mark.  There's a pretty good
example explaining why under the DOE2 help entry for "DESIGN-PLR."

~Nick

NICK CATON, E.I.T.

PROJECT ENGINEER

25501 west valley parkway