[Equest-users] Minimum Fresh Air AHU

Andy Harrison Andy.Harrison at arup.com
Thu Nov 4 02:50:13 PDT 2010

Hi Omar,

If the heat reclaim is on a separate central air handler, with the cooling duty for each space on a local unit this avoids duplicating heat reclaim plant, reduces fan work by only circulating most of the cooling air locally, and allows each of the local units to be controlled separately to respond to variations in load (VAV vs Cooling terminals + min. fresh air).

Regards, Andrew