[Equest-users] Simulation Error with No Error Report

Pasha Korber-Gonzalez pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 10:00:25 PDT 2010

Andy,

if you don't see your error in the BDL file, sometimes it is only written to
the output file.   Open your .sim file for this run and then scroll down as
far as you can....your file should show that it terminated at some error.
There should be some clues at that point as to what maybe causing the
program to terminate.

Pasha