[Equest-users] auxilliary heat and desiccant wheel

Nick Caton ncaton at smithboucher.com
Fri Nov 5 14:24:20 PDT 2010

The photos are a little blurry, but it looks like you have 5 of  your
zones each getting a "system 2" and the rest are getting a "system 1."
Can't tell which is which from these screenshots...  Before proceeding
far past the wizards, I'd suggest re-considering following what I first
suggested:  Don't define a separate system for your DOA system in the
wizards - you'll account for it in the detailed mode.

Also ask yourself whether the quantity of systems matches what you're
expecting - effectively a separate heat pump furnace for each perimeter
zone, and one large one for the core.  That may be exactly what you're
intending, but only you know what you want to model.

That said, take a moment to double click the systems in that component
tree in your last screenshot.  That's where the tabs I'm  talking about
are found.  Heat recovery, gas preheat, defrost properties and so on are
items you define at the system level.

~Nick

NICK CATON, E.I.T.

PROJECT ENGINEER