[Equest-users] Zoning Issue

RJTHEACMAN at aol.com RJTHEACMAN at aol.com
Wed Nov 10 14:42:50 PST 2010

Thanks for all your help.

In a message dated 11/10/2010 1:32:16 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ncaton at smithboucher.com writes:

Someone  asked me a pointed question and I’d had to misguide anyone.  Added
an  extra line to my response below to clarify my position.

I  also remembered that you won’t be able to actually view that particular
“mini-guide” in the archives I referenced as it was all pictorial –
sorry!  I’ve re-attached the guide pictures and copied the discussion  that
prompted it below for your reference.
~Nick

NICK  CATON, E.I.T.
PROJECT  ENGINEER