[Equest-users] Baseline building and proposed building

Carol Gardner cmg750 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 12:37:49 PST 2010

First of all, I would highly recommend that you find a training to go to or
hire a trainer from this listserv to teach you the basics.

The baseline building looks like your building but must meet ASHRAE Standard
90.1, Appendix G, guidelines, if you are doing a LEED analysis, or possibly
a state or country code if you are not. You hopefully know which code
applies. The proposed building will look like your building and will include
all of the as-designed wall, roof, floor insulation values, lighting w/sf
values, and mechanical system values.

You can search in the archives of this listserv, or do a Google search, for
specific questions that will come up as you go along, and I encourage you to
do so first. If you have a question that you can't answer, ask the listserv
members.

Good luck!

Carol

On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 11:16 AM, aida darghouth asli <
darghouthasli.aida at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
> I have to model a building and i have to get the results for  baseline
> building and proposed building,please there is someone who could explain me
> what is the diffrence between these too concepts and what i have to do
> because I have only data required for the building such as enveloppe
> parameters, lighting, HVAC system...and Idon't know if this is for baseline
> or for proposed model?
> It is very urgent.
> Thank you for any assistance.
> DAKA