[Equest-users] Fan energy typed in as kW/cfm

Ana N. ananeddav at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 16 05:00:16 PST 2010

Right click on Static in WG  (1.17 in your case) and select Restore Default. Design kW/cfm and Delta T will become available for input.

Best,
Ana

From: TOPP at orbicon.dk
To: equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 10:22:39 +0100
Subject: [Equest-users] Fan energy typed in as kW/cfm

Hi

Just a simple question. I want to type in the fan energy as kW/cfm. But it seems I cannot “activate” that input option. How do I switch from the SUPPLY-STATIC and SUPPLY-EFF to the SUPPLY-DELTA-T and SUPPLY-KW/FLOW option?

Best regards,

Per Topp
Senior Projektingeniør
Installation, El & VVS (Ballerup)

Tel. dir. +45 44 85 87 09
Mobile: +45 61 55 60 15
TOPP at orbicon.dk

Orbicon | Leif Hansen A/S
Lautrupvang 4B, DK-2750 Ballerup
Tel. +45 44 85 86 87 Fax +45 44 85 86 78

P Please consider the environment before printing.

It is possible to edit the contents of this e-mail electronically, therefore we cannot guarantee that it has not been changed after distribution. This e-mail may contain confidential information. Please be notified that if you are not the intended recipient, then you are prohibited from distributing, copying or archiving this e-mail. Please delete the e-mail and contact the sender as soon as possible.