[Equest-users] modelling overhangs

Nick Caton ncaton at smithboucher.com
Tue Nov 23 15:27:52 PST 2010

Eddie/Daka:

You might find a guide I posted a little while ago useful.  It detailed
how to approach complicated exo-skeleton structures...  Note that
building shades themselves have the restrictions of being (1) rectangles
and (2) un-tiltable, so that's why I went through the extra steps to
create the shades as walls assigned to a dummy space.

If the goal is ultimately to produce a series of rectangles, I'd
recommend creating a series of building shades however for
sanity/simplicity's sake... =)

I've copied the guide and preceding discussion below for your
convenience.

~Nick

NICK CATON, E.I.T.

PROJECT ENGINEER