[Equest-users] HVAC System 7 in eQUEST

Paul Diglio paul.diglio at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 24 12:42:41 PST 2010

William:

ASHRAE 90.1 Table G3.1.1A and 1B.

Paul Diglio

________________________________
From: Will Mak <wmak at epsteinglobal.com>
To: Pasha Korber-Gonzalez <pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com>; Rob Hudson
<rdh4176 at gmail.com>
Cc: equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org; Praveen Jain <praveenjain83 at gmail.com>
Sent: Wed, November 24, 2010 3:21:50 PM
Subject: Re: [Equest-users] HVAC System 7 in eQUEST

Is there a chart somewhere that explains which system is what in the baseline?
i.e. ASHRAE 90.1 System 1 = eQuest System “Var Air Vol”, etc etc etc?

William Mak, LEED Green Associate
Mechanical Design Engineer

EPSTEIN
Architecture
Interiors
Engineering
Construction

600 West Fulton Street
Chicago, Illinois 60661-1259

D: (312) 429-8116
F: (312) 559-1217
E:wmak at epsteinglobal.com
W:www.epsteinglobal.com

þEpstein is a firm believer in sustainability. We ask that you please consider
the environment before printing this e-mail.