[Equest-users] questions about eQUEST profiles

Pasha Korber-Gonzalez pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 19:26:37 PST 2010

Jowett,

in order to help you more we need more information from you.

What profiles are you referencing?  What quetions do you have about the
specific profile you are considering using?

Sometimes the "default" inputs that you see come from general industry
standards and codes.

Can you send more specific information or pictures,or screen shots...or
better yet, send us your eQuest files so that we can look at them and help
you better.

Cheers,
Pasha