[Equest-users] Liquid Heat Pump Desiccant Tab Gas Usage Performance Curve units

Kathryn Kerns kathryn.kerns at bceengineers.com
Tue Oct 12 10:34:07 PDT 2010

Can anyone confirm the units used in the Liquid Heat Pump Desiccant Gas Usage Performance Curve? It looks like the Liquid Heat Pump Performance Curve input screen shows that the electrical usage is calculated in KW as a function of entering temperature and relative humidity, but the Liquid Heat Pump Performance Curve input screen doesn't mention the Gas Usage units. I assume the Gas Usage Performance curve calculates BTU/h? I tried running the performance curves for some entering temperature and humidity inputs and got what appears to be some large Gas Usage outputs if the units are indeed in BTU/h. See attached.

Does anybody know where the unit for this curve is stated in the literature?