[Equest-users] Night Cycle control

sambhav tiwari tiwari.sambhav at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 02:01:12 PDT 2010

Hi Equersters,

            For night cycle contol if we choose cycle on any it says
that fan will cycle on if temp in any zone served by the system (Fan)
goes above throttling range for that zone but my doubt is that the
throttling hrs will come only for the building operating hrs .

Suppose if any building operates from 9am to 6pm the unmet hrs will
also come from this period and it says that fan will cycle on if unmet
hrs come but since unmet hrs will come from 9 to 6 pm and fan schedule
will also be for same time hence it is understood that fan will be
on/1  in any uumet hr as per user defined schedule that why it says
that fan will cycle on for that hour.

Is there any need to define a seperate pump schedule or is it same as
the chiller operation schedule and where is the option in equest to
define chiller operation schedule.(ie running time of chiller)

Thanks
Sambhav.