[Equest-users] Version 3.64 crashes

Aleka Pappas APappas at group14eng.com
Thu Oct 21 10:59:47 PDT 2010

  So....I and others in my office have experienced so many crashes with
the new eQuest version that I am going back to 3.63, which was pretty
reliably stable.  I think all of the compliance information is also
slowing down editing in the detailed mode quite a bit.  Scott/
developers out there, let me and all of us eQuest users know what we can
do to help resolve any of this stuff?  I'd really like to be able to
take advantage of new features, but it's been frustrating using the new
release.

Aleka

--

*Aleka Pappas*
* Building Energy Engineer
APappas at group14eng.com
www.group14eng.com
<mailto:swagner at group14eng.com>
/Group 14 is the Carbon Group on the periodic table. Group14 Engineering
offers building energy optimization, LEED coordination, commissioning,
energy audits, LEED EBOM, and greenhouse gas analyses to reduce building
and communities' carbon footprint./