[Equest-users] Refrigeration and hot water loops

Christopher Rogers crogers at peci.org
Fri Oct 22 11:33:47 PDT 2010

Rob,
I believe you are using the wrong version of eQUEST. You need to use 3.61b or 3.64. I use both of these versions and am able to successfully implement HVAC systems (PSZ, PVVT, etc) into my models.

Christopher Rogers
Engineer
Direct  503.961.6191     Main  503.248.4636 ext. 361
peci.org

Energy for Change(tm)