[Equest-users] DD edit - properties tool inactive

Charles Land cland at geo-marine.com
Sun Oct 3 14:35:49 PDT 2010

Try double clicking it

From: equest-users-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org [mailto:equest-users-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org] On Behalf Of Sangeetha Divakar
Sent: Sunday, October 03, 2010 2:20 PM
To: equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Subject: [Equest-users] DD edit - properties tool inactive

Hi all,

Thanks for the rich conversation in this mailing list. It's a huge resource. I bumped into what hopefully is a simple issue that I am overlooking. Maybe someone here can help me get past this. I was in the Detailed Data edit mode trying to add new components. When I right click on the components, the 'properties' option is always inactive - greyed out. I am able to add new components , but am not able to edit it. I also tried double clicking on the component, but that did'nt work either. Am I missing a step here? I tried looking in the tutorials & the archives, but no luck. I have attached a screen shot.

Regards

Sangeetha Divakar

[cid:image001.png at 01CB6321.5D7ACA70]