[Equest-users] (no subject)

Pasha Korber-Gonzalez pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 09:52:14 PDT 2010

Sometimes there can be memory issues and the 3-D graphic viewer won't
refresh itself.  Usually when I run into this issue I need to close all the
other programs I'm running and shutdown eQuest.  I can either reopen the
files from here (with hopes that they have refreshed themselves or I will
have to re-start the computer all together.

The 3-d viewer is separate from DOE2 and typically doesn't affect your model
if the graphic viewer is having issues.  They are two prgrams that run
side-by-side with each other in eQuest.

pkg