[Equest-users] creating different shaped window in equest

Reilman, Andrew areilman at syska.com
Wed Oct 20 16:48:58 PDT 2010

>From what I understand, windows cannot be assigned to a polygon.  They are only rectangles.

Regards,
Andrew Reilman, P.E.
Associate
Senior Engineer, LEED(r) AP BD+C
Syska Hennessy Group, Inc.
A member company of SH Group, Inc.
[cid:image001.gif at 01CB7076.B0F6D790]

11500 W. Olympic Blvd.,
Suite 680
Los Angeles, CA 90064
Tel: 310.254.3894
Cell: 510-710-4817
Fax: 310.473.7468
Email: areilman at syska.com<mailto:areilman at syska.com>
http://www.syska.com<http://www.syska.com/>

[cid:image002.gif at 01CB7076.B0F6D790]Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail
This email and any files transmitted with it are the property of SH Group, Inc. and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. The information contained herein may include trade secrets or privileged or otherwise confidential information and unauthorized review, forwarding, printing, distributing, or using such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this message in error, or have reason to believe you are not authorized to receive it, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender by e-mail.