[Equest-users] overriding an input?

Carol Gardner cmg750 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 09:02:39 PDT 2010

You used to be able to use the command *diagnotic no limits* and insert it
where you needed it in the input deck. Look in the help manuals under the
topic diagnotic and see what's there. My only hesitation is that these
commands do not seem to be working too well in eQUEST, but try it.

Carol

Carol Gardner PE