[Equest-users] Different roof and floor.

Nick Caton ncaton at smithboucher.com
Fri Oct 29 11:23:45 PDT 2010

I also ascribe to the method of deleting redundant roofs post-wizard...

On a related note - I recently noticed the option to define distinct roof/wall constructions in the wizards for each zone within a single shell (this may or may not be new to 3.64?)...  The pull-downs for this are in the second shell DD wizard screen after clicking the zone characteristics button.

Has anyone played with this?  If it's possible to define zones with/without roofs in that visual interface that may be a more time-efficient method than doing it post-wizards, and particularly useful for those "wizard-bound" studies that are necessary sometimes due to time constraints.  It's something on my to-do list to explore, but I'd like to hear if anyone has used this feature successfully for such a purpose =).

~Nick

NICK CATON, E.I.T.

PROJECT ENGINEER

25501 west valley parkway