[Equest-users] how to open a damaged file

Matthew Dubrovich mdubrovich at emcengineers.com
Wed Oct 13 08:52:14 PDT 2010

The alternate input files should still be good and will not reflect any changes you made since the last time you ran those parametric runs.  Rename one of those alternate input files to the same name as your original input file.  Your model should open with all of the values associated with that parametric run.  You'll have to undo the parametric run changes to get back to your original model, but it's a lot less work than starting over from scratch.

Matt Dubrovich, PE, BEMP, LEED AP
Energy Solutions Group

E M C Engineers, Inc.
Eaton's Electrical Services & Systems
143 Union Blvd, Suite 350
Lakewood, CO 80228
tel: +1 303 974-1217
mobile: +1 720 279-4426
fax: +1 303 974-1239
MattDubrovich at Eaton.com<mailto:MattDubrovich at Eaton.com>
www.eaton.com<http://www.eaton.com>