[Equest-users] BDL ERROR

Pasha Korber-Gonzalez pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 09:23:21 PDT 2010

Hi Erik,

my guess at your issue is that it is a custom naming convention problem.
Did you assign custom names to your spaces & thermal zones in your model?
The error is indicating that it can't distinguish between different spaces
that have the same (or very very similar names)

if you cant' find the issue, then send your .pd2 & .inp files to the group
and maybe one of us can take a look further into your file.

Pasha