[Equest-users] modeling w/ limited info?

pranita kothuru pranita.kothuru at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 07:27:02 PDT 2010

Hi Paul -

I started working as a energy auditor in a comapny a couple of months back.
We do a lot of energy auditing here for big commericial as well residential
buildings. I thought it would be great to see the excel calculations you are
talking about. It would great if you could share them.

Let me know.

Thank you.

Pranita.

*- Pranita *