[Equest-users] Service Water Heating Energy Savings

Carol Gardner cmg750 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 08:31:31 PDT 2010

Hi Will,

Just put the gpm value of your new service water system into the process
flow input on the Process/DHW tab of your DHW loop. The schedule for usage
is there too, but will be the same in both cases.

I would not expect a hand calc to match the eQUEST calc in any case, as
eQUEST will likely be using a much more complicated schedule.

Best,

Carol

Carol Gardner PE