[Equest-users] [HELP]eQUEST error---exceed maximum number of expression

lee junshan junshanlee at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 02:38:25 PDT 2010

Dear all,

I have been trying to build a hgh rise building model composed of large
number of different shells and zoning patterns by DD wizard.
However, when I finished all the shell setting in wizard, I got thousands of
error message "....exceed maximum number of expression".

I tried to search the solution in the Equest-Users, and found the follwing
suggestion:

http://lists.onebuilding.org/pipermail/equest-users-onebuilding.org/2010-May/004445.html

The methods really help to increase the maximum number of expression, but
it's still not enough for my case although I had tried to simplify my model
by reducing the number of zones.

Does my model size exceed the limit of eQUEST? or  I make mistakes on the
pocedure?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best Regards,
Junshan Lee