[Equest-users] Condenser Water Storage

Cassie Waddell Cassie.Waddell at arup.com
Mon Sep 27 16:24:53 PDT 2010

Has anyone ever attempted to model condenser water storage using eQuest? The idea is to run the cooling towers at night to take advantage of the low WB temps and then use condenser water directly in a radiant system instead of running the chillers. It looks to me like the only way to model thermal storage is on the chilled water loop.

Please let me know if you have any ideas. Thanks,

Cassie Waddell  P.E.  LEED AP
Mechanical Engineer

Arup
560 Mission Street  Suite 700  San Francisco  CA 94105
t +1 415 957 9445  d +1 415 946 1660
f +1 415 957 9096
www.arup.com<http://www.arup.com>