[Equest-users] 3.64 LEED Compliance Analysis - running notes/questions

Nick Caton ncaton at smithboucher.com
Tue Sep 28 09:05:09 PDT 2010

This question is specific to the new (3.64) LEED compliance analysis
within eQuest for generating baselines models:

Is there any means of bypassing assigning sub-occupancies to each space?
If, as a matter of course in developing the proposed model and
determining it's overall LPD, we should already have taken off all areas
and come up with a baseline LPD, may we ignore this assignment and
override with a calculated result?  That's my situation and I'd like to
avoid re-taking off all the areas within my established zones if
possible...

~Nick

NICK CATON, E.I.T.

PROJECT ENGINEER