[Equest-users] Equest, heat recovery and separate outside air systems

Mohammad Almasri malmasri at ems-int.com
Mon Sep 13 05:57:35 PDT 2010

Dear Nicholas,

If you mean that the consumption of the fans will increase when you add the
Heat recovery wheel ; this because of leaving the DP on the default value (1
in.wg). the default number is very high .

You should either use the actual value or you can set this value as zero if
you included the heat wheel effect on the fan KW/cfm .

The eQUEST users archive have a good information about this issue , also the
eQUEST help can provide a good support.

Regards,

Masri_new