[Equest-users] LEED Submission Documentation

Pasha Korber-Gonzalez pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 09:00:48 PDT 2010

Hi Paul,

at the very least you should provide the info that is in the attached
document.  It was written for the earlier versions of LEED (prior to 2009),
but the content format is a good start to know that you are providing what
is required.  Otherwise you should be able to log on to LEED online for your
project and submit your data directly into the worksheets there.  It will
also tell you which files (sim files) you will need to upload to LEED online
for your model review.

Pasha