[Equest-users] Common walls

Peter Hillermann peterh at westallarchitects.com
Fri Sep 17 07:38:07 PDT 2010

Ahhhh. I never knew that. Ecotect does the same thing. When you have 2 walls
touching one another it knows that the touching walls are interior and the
one not touching another surface is exterior. Good to know. You can actually
see it when you create your xml file. It also checks to see whether your
walls are facing the correct direction so that you don't have the inside of
the wall on the outside and the outside of the wall on the inside. You can
check this under the eQuest properties when you see wall direction. It was
one of my first mistakes in modeling.

PS:- I do not use the wizard so if you use the wizard this would not be an
issue.

Thanks,

PETER HILLERMANN

peterh at westallarchitects.com