[Equest-users] VRV Systems

Carol Gardner cmg750 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 08:29:49 PDT 2010

Hi Dane,

Google Dana Troy's presentation at the BSUG meeting for a description of a
good methodology to use. You can input the curves for your outdoor units
which I have found to be generally available. You can't really get at the
indoor unit inputs yet. Hopefully that will be coming soon. You can use
Dana's method for getting at the simultaneous heating and cooling effects if
you have units that do that. If you are using VRV without simultaneous
heating and cooling just use the methodology and input the curves. Let me
know if you need help with the curves.

Carol Gardner PE

On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 8:23 AM, Dane Heimerman <daneh at mlnai.com> wrote:

>  Hi there,
> I may be behind the curve here, but I'm trying to model a multi split
> system with vrv, and I can't figure out how to do that in Equest. How do you
> link multiple indoor units (a coil and a fan) to one outdoor unit? Any help
> would be much appreciated.
>
> Thank you,
>
> --
> Dane Heimerman