[Equest-users] cqange units

Nick Caton ncaton at smithboucher.com
Tue Sep 21 11:02:56 PDT 2010

William,

That setting specifically ensures the referenced CAD drawing is
correctly scaled when tracing footprints/zoning.  It's recommended to
use whatever the CAD file is actually drawn in.

If drawing a line of distance "1" gives you a 1-inch line in the CAD
file, then choose inches.  Conversely if you end up with a 1m long
segment or a 1ft long segment, choose those options.

NICK CATON, E.I.T.

PROJECT ENGINEER

25501 west valley parkway

olathe ks 66061