[Equest-users] Entering Unmet hours in LEED Online

Nick Caton ncaton at smithboucher.com
Wed Sep 22 10:22:25 PDT 2010

Quickly, the answer is your last suggestion: multiply BEPS % by the 'hours fans on.'

This does not break apart the heating and cooling figures, so you must extrapolate in a manner you're comfy with to weight between the two.  I reference the zone reports to do this weighting.

Carol's making a good point that will doubtless save you time in the future...  Any eQuest user should have the following archive search sites bookmarked in their browser:

-          http://lists.onebuilding.org/pipermail/equest-users-onebuilding.org/ <http://lists.onebuilding.org/pipermail/equest-users-onebuilding.org/>   (tip: search for my name and the word 'coincidental' for some suggested write-ups on your question)

-          http://lists.onebuilding.org/pipermail/bldg-sim-onebuilding.org/ <http://lists.onebuilding.org/pipermail/bldg-sim-onebuilding.org/>

These archives are a primary resource when you have eQuest-specific questions, and you can basically get an instant response if your question has already been discussed ;).

~Nick

NICK CATON, E.I.T.

PROJECT ENGINEER

25501 west valley parkway