[Equest-users] I need a little help editing a BDL file

Jeffrey Mancuso jmancuso at aecpersonnelconsultants.com
Thu Sep 23 06:10:28 PDT 2010

Hello EQuest community,

Once a month, the network allows me to reach out to everyone about some of
the positions I have available.  It appears as though there are many
talented individuals on these emails, so I wanted to let everyone know that
there is in fact an absolutely incredible demand for individuals that
possess EQuest experience.  I represent some of the premier firms from D.C.
through NJ to NY and Boston, and they are putting together some incredible
attractive offers to attract the top talent.  You may not be actively
looking, but it certainly doesn't hurt to explore your options and see what
these firms are offering from time to time, and as I mentioned, there's an
incredible demand right now.  If you would be interested in discussing
things further, please send a resume, and I will follow up with you to go
over everything in more detail.

Regards,

Jeffrey Mancuso

(609) 893-6655 (direct)