[Equest-users] Sub metering for LEED CS

Colwell, Bryce Bryce.Colwell at kema.com
Fri Apr 1 11:46:21 PDT 2011

All,

I have a project that is pursuing LEED CS 2009 where tenant areas and
common areas need to be metered separately by end use (lighting, plug
loads, etc).  I have set up two zones on each floor and switched to the
detailed mode.  Then I added a tenant meter and a common area meter,
however I can not figure out the next step of assigning the meters to
those zones.  I can see where in the Electric Meter Properties
interface, under the direct loads tab, you can input loads (kW) to
specific end uses, however this only ADDs consumption to the meters, it
doesn't delineate consumption.

Best Regards,

Bryce Colwell LEED AP BD+C, BPI, HERS

Sustainability Professional