[Equest-users] 90.1 Supply Fan Energy

Carol Gardner cmg750 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 17:03:27 PDT 2011

The reason someone "thinks OA might cause a problem" is because of the way
that someone thinks it was entered. It sounds like it was entered using
outside-air-flow, and I may be wrong because Michael hasn't really said.
Using Outside-Air-Flow overrides any values eQUEST might otherwise
calculate, and I would suggest that might make a difference. If OA Flow-Per
was used instead, that's the one I use, it gives eQUEST the flexibility to
calculate the OA cfm itself. To my mind, that a good use of an energy model
that is not only interactive but uses 8760 hours of weather data.

Any other thoughts on this?