[Equest-users] 90.1 Supply Fan Energy

joe@thespinnakergroupinc.com joe at thespinnakergroupinc.com
Thu Apr 7 09:16:22 PDT 2011

Ok that's a perfect recipe for lower cooling and heating requirements and relatively higher fan power, esp with the low humidity climate with cool sumner nights and the 24 hour fan operation.
Ashrae fan power allowances almost always increase the fan power consumption over the default, they also increase cooling due to the excessive heat gain, from the fan, into the supply airstream.

Sent from myTouch 4G