[Equest-users] DHW equipment control

Rob Hudson rdh4176 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 05:09:10 PDT 2011

Try putting the DHW load on a schedule that turns off when the electric
rates are low.  This will eliminate the need for the DHW during those times
and simulate what you are looking for.  The equipment control and load
management tools are for when you have multiple boilers and want to use one
over the other as the DHW load rises and falls.

Hope this helps,

Rob

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 6:46 AM, Claudia De Paula
<claudia_dp at groupve.co.il>wrote:

> How can I turn a domestic water boiler on and off according to the best
> electric rates?
>
> I know it must be in the Load Management, but I don't seem to get it...I
> tried to make a flag schedule, but the boiler is still on all the time...
>

> Thanks

> * IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are
> confidential. They are intended for the named recipient(s) only.
> If you have received this email in error, please notify the system manager
> or the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make
> copies thereof.
> ***** eSafe scanned this email for viruses, vandals, and malicious
> content. ****

Rob Hudson