[Equest-users] Shading

Shalini Modi shalinimodi at msn.com
Wed Apr 13 11:41:56 PDT 2011

Hello all,

Am trying to model a small commercial building in Toronto and applying as many passive techniques as I can. While designing shading, I want to apply movable exterior shading (please advice if this will be one of the best techniques or there is a better option). Can anyone share any example with appropriate shading schedules designed. I specific need guidance in designing these schedules. How do we take into consideration the assigned weather file in doing so?

Your response and help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Shalini