[Equest-users] Error in Dyalight Sensor

ramesh buddhi ramesh at greenevolution.in
Thu Apr 14 21:39:08 PDT 2011

Hi Umesh

First of all Thanks a lot for your reply, see I had enabled the daylight
controls in wizard screen 1 but i am unable to view the screens 9 - 11, until
unless i am able to view the screen i cannot set anything to the spaces.

Thanks
Ramesh BR

  New No.110 / Survey No. 151/1, Mahatma Gandhi Road
  Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai 600041 INDIA
  Web: www.greenevolution.in
  Land: +91-44-4201-8369
  Cell : +91-99406-19915