[Equest-users] Changing wall types in detailed edit mode

Paul Diglio paul.diglio at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 18 12:40:28 PDT 2011

If you want to change a wall type from interior to exterior or from exterior to
underground, you can edit the wall type in the input file.

I have changed exterior walls to underground walls by changing the wall type to
UNDER-GROUND and deleting the SHADING SURFACE = YES line.  I do not change the
CONSTRUCTION in the input file, I find it easier to assign that in the Detailed
mode.

This will even change the wall color on the 3D Shell view.

You can follow a similar procedure for interior to exterior walls.

Paul Diglio