[Equest-users] OA hourly data

Haddad, Kamel Kamel.Haddad at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Tue Apr 19 10:06:39 PDT 2011

Rohini, I meant to indicate to use the smallest number that is > 0. A
zero value will make DOE-2 use the default.

Kamel Haddad.
________________________________

From: equest-users-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org
[mailto:equest-users-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org] On Behalf Of R B
Sent: April 19, 2011 12:40
To: eQUEST Users List
Subject: Re: [Equest-users] OA hourly data

Kamel, Bill,
Thanks for the reply. I changed the OA cfm for all the zones to 0. Now
in the SV-A report the zone OA is showing as zero but the system OA
ratio is 0.2 and the custom hourly report variables (ratio of outside
air to supply flow - Var 39, and the minimum OA damper position - Var
80) are still varying from 0.21 to 0.56. Not sure from where eQuest is
getting 0.2 value or these other values in the hourly report.
Does VAV have a default minimum outside air that cannot be overwritten?

Thanks
-Rohini

On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 10:16 AM, Haddad, Kamel