[Equest-users] PTAC modelling in eQUEST

Joe Fleming joe at thespinnakergroupinc.com
Wed Apr 20 05:33:56 PDT 2011

The same way Bill explained to you earlier.  Just go into the component tree
of the detailed interface this time, find the construct you want to change
the characteristics of and double click on it, the find the value Bill
explained to change (absorptance) and change it to a lower value.

Good luck.

Joe Fleming, E.I., LEED AP BD+C, BEMP