[Equest-users] The DES Dilemma

Kelsey VanTassel KVanTassel at sustaineng.com
Fri Apr 22 15:30:51 PDT 2011

I don't understand. Why can't you follow Option 1?
Without DES, your baseline system would normally be System 3-PSZ w/furnace and DX, right? Since your proposed design uses district heating and cooling, the baseline System 3 is changed to 4-pipe CV AHU. The DES procedure does not change your proposed systems.
Kelsey Van Tassel
Mechanical Engineer | kvantassel at sustaineng.com<mailto:kvantassel at sustaineng.com>
608.836.4488 ext. 20 | Fax: 608.836.4477

Sustainable Engineering Group
901 Deming Way, Suite 201
Madison, WI 53717
www.sustaineng.com<http://www.sustaineng.com/>