[Equest-users] eQuest Modeling Consulting Needed

Kirk Hampton kirk.hampton at astroenergygroup.com
Tue Aug 2 09:26:18 PDT 2011

Greetings to eQuest Users,

I am writing to ask if you or someone you know would be interested in
provide eQuest Building Modeling on a consulting basis? This position could
evolve into a full time position.

The company I work for, Astro Energy Group, has partnered with a major
healthcare provider who is in the process of building new, high efficiency
hospitals. We need an individual who could set up models of the hospitals,
review models from architects and engineers, check them and run energy
conservation measures against models submitted. Additional models are needed
for various clients in other vertical markets.

Pay is open to negotiation and made each week.

This work can be performed on a telecommuting basis. Preferred location for
the consultant is Southern California somewhere between San Bernardino and
San Diego or the Los Angeles Basin. Occasional trips to San Diego would be
needed.

If you or someone you know is interested in providing eQuest Modeling
Consulting please respond to this email.

I look forward to hearing from the eQuest Users Group.

Best Regards,

Kirk Hampton

Senior Energy Engineer

Astro Energy Group