[Equest-users] Title 24 Compliance Analysis Error

Rebecca Riley Rebecca.Riley at exp.com
Tue Aug 16 10:55:57 PDT 2011

16 August 16, 2011

In the process of running a Title 24 preliminary compliance analysis, I keep encountering the same error. During the generation of the proposed building description, the analysis will stop and produce the following error, listed twice.

Error Code: Error
Message: Division by zero evaluating rule:

Unfortunately, no rule is given and it will not let me navigate to the selected error. Has anyone encountered this before? Does anyone have any ideas on what might be causing this error?

Thank you,

Becky

[cid:image003.jpg at 01CBEACD.60F279D0]

The new identity of X-nth