[Equest-users] eQUEST 3.56 DEER Simulation Errors

King-Scott, Celia Celia.King-Scott at kema.com
Mon Aug 22 10:31:36 PDT 2011

Hi,

I was wondering if someone could help me out on a simulation error. I am
trying to perform a DEER analysis (eQUEST-DEER-3.56) for residential
single family building prototype.
eQUEST 3.56 seems to start the simulation but then crashes halfway
through.

It runs other building types without any problem, the issue seems to lie
with the residential-single family model only.

Has anyone encountered this problem before?

Are there any suggestions on how I can fix this or further troubleshoot?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Celia King-Scott, BEMP, LEED(r) AP BD+C
Sustainable Design Consultant

KEMA Services Inc.
3605 5th Avenue, Suite A
San Diego, CA 92103

Direct +1 619 688 0960 x 75120
Mobile +1 619 309 7441

celia.king-scott at kema.com <mailto:celia.king-scott at kema.com>
www.kema.com/sustainable-buildings
<http://www.kema.com/sustainable-buildings>
This message may contain confidential or privileged information. If you
are not the addressee, please return the message to its sender and
delete it from your files.