[Equest-users] Modelling fan coil with central AHU

Mahendra Gooroochurn m.gooroochurn at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 00:05:21 PDT 2011

Hi,

I need to model a fan coil system with a centrally processed air handling
unit delivering air to the fan coils instead of supplying outside air
directly.
I created a fan coil system and set the OA from the default air handler
system, which created a default space as control zone. Grateful if you can
advise me whether this is the correct way to do this simulation.
And I cannot figure out where the default space created is, can anybody
provide more information on this.

Thanks,
Kishan