[Equest-users] modeling different t-stat allowable float ranges

Dana Etherington Dana.Etherington at crbusa.com
Thu Aug 25 13:29:34 PDT 2011

We are interested in modeling an ECM where we allow the temperature to float between a larger range (70-74 or 70-76) versus a tighter range (say 71-73). I would like to compare variations in building energy consumption for a few different t-stat ranges. The model itself was built previously, so I'm hoping this might just involve changing a couple numbers. Has anyone done this? Any input would help. Thanks,

-Dana

Mr. Dana Etherington, E.I.T., LEED AP BD+C | CRB | One Kendall Square Ste B2202 | Cambridge, MA 02139
Main: 617-475-3050 | Direct: 617-475-3061 | Mobile: 617-583-3009 | Fax: 617-475-3052 | Ext: 6061
Email: dana.etherington at crbusa.com<mailto:dana.etherington at crbusa.com> | www.crbusa.com<http://www.crbusa.com/>

This document may contain confidential information and is intended for use by the addressee only. If you are not
the intended recipient, please do not transmit, copy, disclose, or utilize this communication in any manner. If you
received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message.

ü Please consider the environment before printing this email.